Just a few weeks ago, Samsung Galaxy S8 was announced during the Mobile World Congress, better known as MWC and everyone was looking for some specifications list. Now, we are here with some leaks that are almost confirmed to be a part of highly anticipated Galaxy S8.
Samsung Galaxy S8 – 15 Leaks
- Physical home button is removed
- Both the models will feature OLED curved displays (S8 and S8 Plus)
- Galaxy S8 will have 5.8-inch display (0.7 inches larger than the normal 5.1-inch size of Galaxy series)
- Galaxy S8 Plus will have a 6.2-inch display (again, 0.7 inches larger than the normal 5.5-inch size of Galaxy Plus series)
- A wider aspect ratio that will give a higher resolution of around 2960 x 2400 pixels. (WQHD+)
- The Front camera will be of 8 MegaPixels in both the models. However, the rear camera will remain 12 MP.
- A new iris sensor (recognition) will be included in Galaxy S8 along with proximity, ambient light, IR-LED transmitter, iris, front camera, and receiver.
- USB Type-C 3.1 will replace the regular MicroUSB port on both the models.
- There will be no dual-camera on the rear panel (due to cost and immature ratings)
- A desktop-like environment could be created using a new dock by placing the smartphone in position and connecting to the PC.
- Seven Colors: Gold, Silver, Matte Black, Bright Black, Blue, Orchid, and Pink
- Four modules on the back: Camera flash, heart-rate sensor, fingerprint scanner, and the rear camera.
- Models sold in the United States, China, and Japan will feature Snapdragon 835 Chipset while the rest of the countries will have Samsung’s Exynos 8895.
- Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus in Korea and China will have 6GB of RAM while the rest of the world market will sell the 4GB variants which seem to be a problem for the marketing of the smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus will be available on sale from 21st April 2017.
After the massive failure of Note 7, Samsung is eyeing for a huge bash globally and are ready to give their all. Although, the competition will get tougher after Apple’s newly redesigned iPhone 8 will surface.
We will keep you updated with more leaks and official announcements. Stay Tuned.[via-Forbes]